Save the best email examples to your swipe file with SwipeWell.Get started free
Abandoned Cart emails
Back In Stock emails
Black Friday emails
Customer Appreciation emails
Cyber Monday emails
Father's Day emails
Free Trial emails
Last Chance emails
Loyalty Reward emails
Mother's Day emails
New Feature emails
New Year's emails
Order Confirmation emails
Out Of Stock emails
Product Launch emails
Review Testimonial emails
SaaS Pricing Update emails
Thank You emails
Valentine's Day emails
Frequently asked questions
- What makes a good email?
- Exceptional emails have:
- A unique sender profile with contrasting branding
- An attention-grabbing subject line
- A compelling hook at the top of the email or large headline
- High quality product imagery
- Simple, conversational language with little to no industry jargon
- Consistent branding
- A singular call-to-action
At the end of the day, emails can serve many different purposes. Some are meant to educate, some to deliver timely news, others to sell a product. Different emails are required for different parts of the customer lifecycle to keep recipients engaged and primed for action.
- How is this collection curated?
The entire library was personally curated by Corey Haines and Connor Lindsey, the founders of SwipeWell. They used their best judgment to pick out exceptional examples from all around the web, scouring even the most remote corners of the internet.
- How can I submit an example to be considered?
You are more than welcome to follow the link provided here: Submit an example. We cannot guarantee it will make it to a collection but if it does, it will be properly attributed and credited. Feel free to submit something from your own brand or portfolio and don’t worry about making multiple submissions either.
- How can I add these to my swipe file?
- SwipeWell makes it a breeze to build a swipe file that you’ll actually use. Sign up for an account, save the images of the examples you like, and upload to your SwipeWell account where you can title and tag each one.
You *could* use generic tools to add these examples to your swipe file or even keep them in your desktop folder, but good luck being able to make use of your swipe file later.