landing page Examples
Save the best landing page examples to your swipe file with SwipeWell.Get started free
App landing pages
Book landing pages
Course landing pages
Crypto landing pages
Ebook landing pages
Ecommerce landing pages
Game landing pages
Membership landing pages
Newsletter landing pages
NFT landing pages
Nonprofit landing pages
Podcast landing pages
Pre-Launch landing pages
SaaS landing pages
Startup landing pages
Testimonials landing pages
Frequently asked questions
- What makes a good landing page?
- Exceptional landing pages have:
- A clear, compelling headline
- Strong positioning about why the offering is better than alternatives
- Social proof in the form of reviews, testimonials, sales statistics, adoption, or case studies.
- High quality product imagery
- Simple, conversational language with little to no industry jargon
- Consistent branding
- Risk reversal in the form of guarantees, security badges, and information to reduce buyer anxiety
- Action-oriented calls-to-action
At the end of the day, the job of a landing page is to convert interest into action. Wherever the traffic is coming from — ads, Google searches, referrals, typing in the URL, etc — a landing page should be able to educate and motivate anyone who comes to take the next step that you want them to.
- How is this collection curated?
The entire library was personally curated by Corey Haines and Connor Lindsey, the founders of SwipeWell. They used their best judgment to pick out exceptional examples from all around the web, scouring even the most remote corners of the internet.
- How can I submit an example to be considered?
You are more than welcome to follow the link provided here: Submit an example. We cannot guarantee it will make it to a collection but if it does, it will be properly attributed and credited. Feel free to submit something from your own brand or portfolio and don’t worry about making multiple submissions either.
- How can I add these to my swipe file?
- SwipeWell makes it a breeze to build a swipe file that you’ll actually use. Sign up for an account, save the images of the examples you like, and upload to your SwipeWell account where you can title and tag each one.
You *could* use generic tools to add these examples to your swipe file or even keep them in your desktop folder, but good luck being able to make use of your swipe file later.