Best Victorias Secret ad Examples
Save the best victorias secret ad examples to your swipe file with SwipeWell.Get started free
Frequently asked questions
- What makes a good ad?
- Exceptional ads have:
- Overall look and feel similar to a native post of the platform
- Bold, choppy copywriting
- An attention grabbing animation, sentence, or video clip viewable within the first 3 seconds of scrolling past
- Novel ad creative
- A call-to-action that matches the ad copy and ad creative
At the end of the day, the job of an ad is to create enough curiosity to follow the call-to-action. Even “brand advertising” has a goal of getting people to search for more information about a company, even if it doesn’t have an explicit call-to-action. But especially “performance advertising” is solely measured on its ability to get people to follow the call-to-action and even measure the result of that call-to-action in the form of a purchase, subscription, or call scheduled.
- How is this collection curated?
The entire library was personally curated by Corey Haines and Connor Lindsey, the founders of SwipeWell. They used their best judgment to pick out exceptional examples from all around the web, scouring even the most remote corners of the internet.
- How can I submit an example to be considered?
You are more than welcome to follow the link provided here: Submit an example. We cannot guarantee it will make it to a collection but if it does, it will be properly attributed and credited. Feel free to submit something from your own brand or portfolio and don’t worry about making multiple submissions either.
- How can I add these to my swipe file?
- SwipeWell makes it a breeze to build a swipe file that you’ll actually use. Sign up for an account, save the images of the examples you like, and upload to your SwipeWell account where you can title and tag each one.
You *could* use generic tools to add these examples to your swipe file or even keep them in your desktop folder, but good luck being able to make use of your swipe file later.